TT Q-Tip: Two weeks left to upgrade at a discount

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:14:31 -0500

Attention TuneTrackers:

First, here's an alert that we return to regular QuickTips at the end of
this month, so expect those to begin appearing again now that the "summer
recess" is over.

And, we want to remind you that just two weeks remain in our offer to
existing TuneTracker customers to get a new Haiku system at
a substantial discount.

Eventually, many of you are likely to want to make the move to Haiku.
 Haiku really is a great platform for TuneTracker, and the user experience
is identical to BeOS, so you'll find it instantly familiar and
comfortable.  And of course, you'll also be getting TuneTracker System 5,
which is a terrific upgrade, plus you'll have an upgrade path for future
new versions of TuneTracker System, and more and better hardware
compatibility.

This really is the best time there will ever be to get a new Haiku-based
system, while we're offering them ALL at $300 off.   There's some wisdom in
getting the new system while it's discounted, even if you won't move to it
immediately.  But we know that, once you get it in-house, you'll be anxious
to make the move.  It really does contain some terrific improvements over
previous releases.

Please don't miss this opportunity, which ends on the last day in
September.  We know you're going to love your Haiku-based TuneTracker
Station-in-a-Box!

Call for more details and to order:  920-273-0543

Best regards,

Dane Scott
TuneTracker Systems

--