[triadtechtalk] Re: message rules

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:13:58 -0500

I found this from a search. This guy said he
Clicked  Where the message body contains specific words.  He put unsubscribe2

Oh yes and click move to special folder
and stop processing rules.

where the from line contains people. He put

yahoo, aol, hotmail and etc.

It is working for me! You want get any of your personal mail put there unless
you should add other words.
Maybe some of you might know some more words you can put there.

I have made another rule with subject line. So far it is getting most of the
sh*t. That is what I named the
folder. Hee Hee! I have gotten a few messages that I didn't want to go there.
It is because I have  "?" on my
list.

I appreciate the links you are sending. It is good to search and find others
rules.