[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows XP Settings

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:09:06 EST

In a message dated 12/3/03 2:04:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
razviam@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Positioning/Size goes back to where it was before my change.
I like to keep it simple....... I stretched the window size to full screen
size so the sucker opens full screen every time.
Just drag the sides of the window out till it fills the screen!

"We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and
its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day
who don't know anything and can't read."
Mark Twain