[triadtechtalk] Windows XP

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "triadtechtalk" <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:16:04 -0500

Anyone got any comments to make on the new Windows
XP to be released in October?  From what I have
read in a couple of reviews, it is going to be the
problem solver for all us Win98, 5.5, 5.1, etc.,
folks and if I read correctly it will include a
go-back feature which will save those of us who
goof up an easy way out of messes we get ourselves
into at times (or most of the time for some of
us)!  ; )  Even though my machine is running
smooth as silk now (FINALLY), I think that I will
upgrade as soon as it is released unless further
reports uncover problems that the present reviews
have possibly missed!

.......clarence.......