[triadtechtalk] Re: System Mechanic

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:31:18 -0500

Daylight Time, Alanrj1@xxxxxxx
> writes:

> <<  I haven`t heard from anyone on this "System
Mechanic"
>  program so I`ll assume that no one`s heard of or
used it. >>

> I know I haven't ever used it.  Sorry.

I was waiting to see if the more expert here would give
you a better answer than I could, but I did DL the
program and took a look at it and decided that my
Nortons was just as good as far as I could tell, so
just uninstalled it due to the price tag since I had
already paid for my Nortons!  I would just suggest that
you DL it and have a look see and give it a test run if
you wish and then go from there!

.......clarence.......

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi