[triadtechtalk] System Mechanic

  • From: Alanrj1@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:15:51 EDT

Hello all, I`ve heard of the prog.called "System Mechanic" and was wondering
what you fine folks here think of it.It has a lot of tools included , and I
wanted to know if anyone here has any experience with or knows more about it.
The only clean-up tool I have so far is "Cleansweep" .It has some of the same
features but not as many,and after following the thread on registry cleaners
I`ll probably look at regclean and easycleaner.Anyway , I wanted to know if
anyone could give me some input about "System Mechanic"   Good or bad,Is it
worth it?
Thanks in advance, Alan

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi