[triadtechtalk] Re: Ink

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:28:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/2001 8:38:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> nce again I hope it is alright for me to send this. If not please let me

in my book Juanita,any good pc related tip is well worth it... lol.. and for
me when comes to ink am always on the lookout for good prices.. I have a
Cannon BJC 5000 and a son who thinks nothing of printing out 20 or 30 copies
of one color picture so ink is a delicate spot for me.. not to mention the
paper... and with Cannon refills up there it sounds like a good price.. I did
buy one of those kits to refill your own at one of our locall minmall stores
here and so far it works pretty good.. never mind the warnings of
catastrophic failure warnings from cannon about doing so.. But I do use only
the Cannon cartridge for the color photo printing as that is a speacial ink
and havent found any refill kits for that one.... Chuck..... in Ok

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi