[triadtechtalk] Re: Scandisk ( was a bunch of other things)

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 21:54:30 -0500

Daylight Time,
> cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > I use EndItAll

> have tried it.. didnt like it as it created some
problems with some programs
> I had on my machine so dumped it..... chuck.. in
Ok

Don't blame you in that case as you more than
likely have many more programs on yours than I do
mine, but since my system is smooth as silk now
with only an occasional burp if I feed it too
fast, I will keep it till something pops up and
then uninstall it to see if it corrects whatever
problem that may crop up in the future!

.......clarence in TN.......