[triadtechtalk] Re: RegOpenKeyEx

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:11:01 +1100

Thanks Armando
I did that and it is the same problem except that I learned something else:
WHATEVER I right click on (file, folder, drive, anything)...and then click
properties, it comes up with the same RegOpenKeyEx message.
I have two separate hard drives Armando, my C drive on which is the
operating system etc, and the other hard drive which is partitioned into D
and F drives.
Does this give you any more insight into the problem?
Thanks again, Sandy :)