[triadtechtalk] Re: More gmail

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 21:58:52 -0500

 <grps2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thoughtful of you, Jeff.
> I wonder why is Google making this to appear like an exclusive club??

I also got mine at  http://isnoop.net/gmail/

I also read there, to be careful about who you get your inventation from. Some
will just say for free. Some will say
just because I want to give them away. Some ask for religion and it goes on to
say after all this is the internet.
Some ask for money and so on. Mine did say for free. I have 50 inventations to
give away. Anytime anyone sends me
email to gmail. On their message is a clickable link where I can invite them.
If they delete it without going to the
site I don't beleive you can give them another because I have tried it with my
sister.

If I understand it right I can go to that link and give some inventation away.