[triadtechtalk] Java Problem

  • From: Hanish_Naran@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:35:24 +0000

Hi guys

Seems to be what I think is a Java problem. Our corporate web browsing
needs to be authenticated, and to get authenticated you need to load a Java
authentication applet. it opens a window as if to load the applet but
doesn't show anything, even if you left it for an hour it doesn't show
anything in the box.

I have downloaded the MSjava stuff and installed that, uninstalled and
reinstalled IE, installed the Sun Java stuff, checked that the Java stuff
is enabled in the advanced options of Internet tools as well as all active
x controls in the security settings . All security settings set to low
security. Still problem not solved.

No new software has been installed on the machine and it's only  been less
than 24 hours since this problem has started.

Any ideas?