[triadtechtalk] Re: How long is too long?

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:35:50 +1000

Ok, from pressing the "on" button til everything is loaded (quite a few
things I guess) on PIIIx600, WinXP home, 20gb, 384mb RAM (all updated over
the years, bit by bit, the only original thing being my keyboard) , it took
1min 42 secs. Not bad?
Sandy :)
... in the beautiful Blue Mountains where the tress are in brilliant autumn
colour but where we could still do with a lot of rain. Been here 10 months
now and love it !