[triadtechtalk] Re: How long is too long?

  • From: "ceabehogan" <ceabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:09:48 -0500

> Clarence,

Hi ya' Brendan!

> I can see why you don't turn your computer off. You must have 1001
> programs running.

Yup and they ain't dalmations!

> How many processes do you have running, I have 25 as I write this.

Lemme' go count 'em...24 according to FreshDiagnose!

> I turn mine off and lock it away when I have finished using it, to keep
> 5yr old fingers out.

My girl (Chihuahua) is only 1 year old and I have already taught her to keep
her paws off, so maybe you need to refine your teaching skills!  ; )

> I know 2 Bob Kings. Which part of NZ does he live in, and what is his
> occupation?

He told me a long time ago, but I'm not good with remembering names, but he
is retarded...err retired like me!  ; )

.......clarence in TN.......