[triadtechtalk] Dual boot OS option

  • From: "Howard" <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "triadtechalk" <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:45:31 -0400

HELP!! I use a partitioned 20GB hard drive to dual boot win98SE (Cdrive) and
win2K (D drive). I have just formatted and reinstalled win98SE on C, but when I
reboot, I do NOT have the option to choose which drive I want to boot to (as I
did before the format.
How do I get this option back? It used to appear shortly after starting boot up
and before where it starts to load windows. It now boots directly to win98SE
(C) without giving me any chance to change it to win2K (D). This is the first
time C has been formatted since changing to the dual boot. I KNOW some of you
can help me out!! Please ......

Howard
bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx