[triadtechtalk] Re: Boot Up Delays

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:05:38 EST

In a message dated 4/3/2003 3:32:27 PM Central Standard Time,
brianwc@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> have been running  Boot Log Analyzer to see why my boot up process is taking
> so long.

brain.... a very good program to use to really see and fix star up problems
is regrepair2000 form easydesk software..... its shareware and will make
repairs for the problems you are having.... it is a fantastic program and
have used it.... only thing is now for me no good as it hasnt been setup to
work in xp... but it does a terrific job on 898 98se and win me..... just
read the sites help files and all it will fix you up fast and easy.. it also
has some very good features within its operation and think may be an answer
to loads of your troubles..... unfortunatley it is trialware... 15 days....
and have to buy it for all the features it contians to make it worht but is
well worth the eforts for it.... check it out... and see waht you think......
chuck... in ok