[triadtechtalk] Re: Add/Remove

  • From: "Joan" <joanmc53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:53:27 -0400

Chuck,
Here is the info about Crowbar. What it does : If you use Ad/Remove to uninstall
a program and the title of the program still remains in the ad/remove window
then you launch Crowbar and highlight the program title you want to get rid of
and it does it. It does not remove programs, only their left-behind titles. The
guy who wrote the program is david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  ,release date 11/26/00,
version 0.83b supported by W95, W98 and W NT. It is a beta release but it works
as promised. I've used it a few time to clean up my ad/remove list when a
program title has been left behind. It carries no virus. It's legit.
Joan

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi