[triadtechtalk] Re: Add/Remove

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:54:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2001 4:25:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
sandyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This should take you to a download site for Crow Bar, its a good little app

Sandy,.. who worte it? have the site for the writer of the program? if the
prorgam has a help tab clcik it and then clcik about.. should have a site
addy so can check out what itsa about.... a word to the wise... many of the
programs that zd net and c net send out as freeware contian a spyware built
in... thats why its free... nothing is for nothing.. I would run adaware over
this and make sure.. but would like to chekc out the origiantors site if
there is one.. seems Heleixware is a site for speed changing de vices for
mountain bikes.. so it has to be a difernt name than that.... sometrhing like
that always makes me suspect if dont have the orginators site .... Chuck.. in
Ok

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi