[children's transport group] Re: nifty little cards

  • From: <tammyr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:03:33 +0800

Hi Ian,
Sounds like huge amounts of fun!!! Please take some photos of the latest and greatest and post them on the net for those of us who can't go.
Cheers,
Tamsen

On Wed Sep 8 15:57 , dennis kerr sent:

Hi Ian,
Hope you have fun at both ambulance and helicopter display days!
I assume you will be going to conference in Manchester so will catch up with you there. I would also like to get some of the cards.

Regards,
Dennis

Dennis Kerr
Retrieval Co-ordinator