[children's transport group] nifty little cards

  • From: Ian Braithwaite <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 23:32:03 +0100

Hello everyone

I have had some nifty little cards printed to promote this group, and I will be
handing them out at various meetings and conferences over the next few months.
If anyone would like a few to pass around let me know and I'll put some in the
post. I also have a flier/poster that can be emailed and printed out.

I'm off to Ambulex (ambulances, etc) tomorrow, followed by Waypoint
(helicopters, etc). If any UK people are around, drop me a line and lets meet
up!

Thanks

Ian Braithwaite
Senior Transport Nurse
Embrace
Yorkshire and Humber Paediatric and Neonatal Transport Service
UK