[children's transport group] important admin

  • From: Ian Braithwaite <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: transportgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 15:05:48 +0100

Hello all!

I hope you are well. It's 20 degrees in Yorkshire!

I am temporarily retiring all childrenstransport.com email addresses due to a
website glitch I cannot fix. The website remains up and running at
www.childrenstransport.com, although I have no idea why it still works and the
email addresses don't. I think it's held together with the internet equivalent
of blutac.

So the email address for posting to the Children's Transport Group is now ...

transportgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Please delete post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from your address books.)

If you have replied to Ann Jackson's recent post about batteries, please could
you re-post using the new email address.

If anyone has experience of web hosting and things like that and would be
willing to lend me some tech support, i would appreciate it!

This group is only as useful as we make it, if you want it to be good, use it!

Regards

Ian Braithwaite (admin)

PS If anyone in the North of England wants to come to an evening of
Aeromedical-based education and barbecued food on the 2nd June, please email

This message came via the Children's Transport Group Mailing List.

You are subscribed to the INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES version.

Visit www.childrenstransport.com for more information.

You may unsubscribe at any time either via the website.