[children's transport group] Fwd: Incubator battery problems

  • From: "Ann Jackson" <Ann.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <transportgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 18:28:57 +0100

Ann Jackson

Senior Transport Nurse
Embrace
Yorkshire & Humber Infant and Children Transport Service
08451472472

>>> Ann Jackson 15/05/2014 18:19 >>>
Hi
At Embrace we use the Drager TI500 transport incubators.  We have had numerous
problems with battery failures resulting in a complaint to the company and an
MHRA investigation.
This has been completed with an unsatisfactory response from our point of view.

I am interested in who else is using this transport incubator and have you
experienced any problems?

How do you store them ie switched on/off/what temperature?

How often do you do a battery test and how do you do it?

Many thanks for any information you may have

Ann