[children's transport group] PICS

  • From: Ian Braithwaite <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:11:11 +0100

Hullo everyone

I have updated the website, just a general tidy, some changes in response to
user feedback, and some fun pictures which I enjoyed taking.

www.childrenstransport.com

I have added a link to the message archive (yes, everything you write here is
on the internet  f o r e v e r ! so careful with the spelling!)
I have also added a link to the Children's Transport facebook group, which may
be the best place to share photos and may in time be a place for more social
non-transport related chat (although I realise that most NHS computers block
it). To tempt you over I have posted a picture of a helicopter door that made
me laugh (intrigued?)

I'll be at the UK PICS (Paediatric Intensive Care Society) conference in
Manchester on wednesday and friday. I'll let you know if there's any transport
related news. If anyone else will be there, look out for me and come and say
hi. I'm sure we'll have name badges the size of CDs, but if you can't find me I
expect I'll be hanging around by the muffins ...

Ian Braithwaite
Senior Transport Nurse
Embrace
Yorkshire and Humber Paediatric and Neonatal Transport Service
UK