[tos-list] TOS Spring Mtg--April 24-27-Lake Jackson, Tx

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS-List" <tos-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 02:41:49 -0500

It is just a month away from our Spring TOS meeting in Freeport.  The
registration material is available on our website--  www.texasbirds.org.  Go
to the meetings tab and at the bottom you will note a link to a PDF file you
can print and use for registration.  This meeting is done in conjunction
with the Gulf Coast Bird Observatory and we have a great line up of guest
speakers--Lee Hoy from Austin, Mark Lockwood of TP&WL, and our keynote
speaker is Dr. Drew Lanham from Clemson University.  Drew is a dynamic
speaker!  I encourage you to register as soon as possible to ensure you get
the field trip choices you want.  If you are not currently a member of TOS
you can join on the same registration form.  I look forward to seeing you in
Lake Jackson.  Spring migration will be at its peak, so get registered.

Jim Hailey, President
Texas Ornithological Society
110 Lavaca Lane
Georgetown, TX 78628