[tos-list] Registration Material

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS-List" <tos-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:33:38 -0500

If you have not as yet received your TOS newsletter with the registration
material you can find it online at wwwl.texasbirds.org under the Meeting's
tab where is says Registration  in blue.  This is a PDF form and you can
download it and send it in to GCBO registration.  I hope all of you who can
will join us in Freeport to enjoy the great birding there during Spring
Migration.  Better hurry to get the trips you want.  We will have a great
line up of speakers as well as trip and trip leaders so get snapp'in!

Jim Hailey, President

Texas Ornithological Society

110 Lavaca Lane

Georgetown, TX 78628