[tor] Re: two potential typos, question about membership

  • From: klaus <klaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:04:54 +0100

Thanks for the explanation!

Help from my side will more likely be work rather than donations.

I postpone my membership thoughts until I know more about the activities
and my own path of action.

Especially now that I know that membership is not considered good code
of conduct for active people. (I had a scenario in mind like: "you want
help? Or want to help? Become a comrade, then we know you are serious!")

I guess I'll ask some tor-administration questions towards
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx some time soon.

On 17.02.2014 00:00, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> I will fix both typos asap.

Thanks. No hurry from my side.

> I will be in
> Berlin some time in March, maybe we can meet up?

Sounds like a good opportunity. I'll be in Berlin, too, it seems.
I assume you will write me personally as soon as you want to narrow down
the time.

I wish you all the best,
--
klaus thorn