[tor] Re: Swiftway: Tor Server Custom Build

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 13:57:29 +0100

Hi,

On 06.02.2011 11:43, grarpamp wrote:
> It's not just the per month, they're asking for 1yr terms
> upfront. To risk that based on their iffy description of
> Tor acceptance above seems not a good idea.

I fully agree. Apart from that, we simply don't have that much money. We
won't make that much from individual donations, but I want to apply for
a few grants (suggestions welcome) and for those you need a "business
plan", that's why I am looking into all directions. And I thought I
could well forward their answers to the list and let you know.

If we manage to get some larger amount, I would have no problem paying
one year in advance for that kind of deal, but part of such a contract
would always be that termination of it from their side means a refund.

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/