[tor] Re: Fwd: Swiftway: Tor Server Custom Build

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 19:15:04 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Tor Server Custom Build
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 18:31:53 +0100

Hello Moritz,

Unfortunately, this pricing does not allow for further discounts or
sponsoring, i am sure you know the market price of a full dedicated
gigabit unmetered and this port is 100% dedicated to you.

We have no problem with TOR as long as there is nothing illegal done
against our TOS/AUP
Please note that we have no ARIN IP space, we use RIPE to also provide
us IP space in the USA. We can SWIP the details according the RIPE
regulations to end users.

The offer is valid for 14 days after this day.
Regards
Swiftway Sales