[toolnews] TB, change

  • From: Crazy Johnson <crazyjohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: toolnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:11:18 -0400

The band is currently in Australia with only a few shows left on the=20
first leg of their 2002 tour. =95 Sporting his favorite TOOL t-shirt, a=20=

good friend of Justin Chancellor, and a committed psychonaut, Dr. Peter=20=

Brackenridge (a.k.a Dr. Cheese) was one of the six foreigners to enter=20=

Yassar Arafat's compound. A member of the International Solidarity=20
Movement, his mission as an observer in the absence of U.N. presence is=20=

a peaceful one. We wish him the best of luck and all our thoughts are=20
with him.

I no longer use crazyjohnson3@xxxxxxxxx (because YAHOO! no longer offers=20=

free POP access). Please direct all mail to crazyjohnson@xxxxxxx (which=20=

now has a web interface at http://webmail.mac.com )

Thats it for now,
-Jack

http://toolnews.cjb.net  --  http://tool.teartech.com [TOOL HUB]
Have something I forgot or should know about? Let me know:
crazyjohnson@xxxxxxx

If you wish to leave this list for any reason please visit
http://toolnews.cjb.net for more info.