[toolnews] KC, interview

  • From: Crazy Johnson <crazyjohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: toolnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:57:28 -0400

THANKS TO DOS FOR THE INFO:

News entry from the official Adrian Belew website dated 19 April: "King
Crimson has yet to define their entire schedule for the year but there
are reports that they will do more touring with Tool."

Andy King's hour and a half interview with the entire band will re-air
Sunday, 28 April, at 10:30pm. The interview was conducted in 2001 before
TOOL's appearance at UK Ozzfest. Sky Digital Channel 885 and
TotalRock.com will carry the broadcast.

http://toolnews.cjb.net  --  http://tool.teartech.com [TOOL HUB]
Have something I forgot or should know about? Let me know:
crazyjohnson@xxxxxxx

If you wish to leave this list for any reason please visit
http://toolnews.cjb.net for more info.