[toolnews] www.pigmylovecircus.com

  • From: Crazy Johnson <crazyjohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: toolnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:02:01 -0400

www.pigmylovecircus.com

 From tooldiscography.com:

"Pigmy Love Circus are Michael Savage (vocals), Peter Fletcher (guitar),
E. Shepherd Stevenson (bass), and Danny Carey (drums).

Stalwarts of the Los Angeles punk scene, Carey replaced original drummer
Anthony Martinez in the mid-1990s and will appear on the forthcoming
Pigmy Love Circus recording due in 2002.

Stevenson was one of only four people asked to audition for Tool when
D'Amour left. Big Ugly, Savage's other band opened
one of Tool's Los Angeles mini-tour shows in early 1998."

http://toolnews.cjb.net  --  http://toolforum.proboards2.com
Have something I forgot or should know about? Let me know:
crazyjohnson3@xxxxxxxxx

If you wish to leave this list for any reason please visit
http://toolnews.cjb.net for more info.