[tn-moths] Re: Clover Looper Moth?

  • From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:49:08 -0500

It looks like C. crassiuscula to me, but I agree with Ken that there is
probably no way to be sure without brushing the tip of the abdomen and
looking under a scope. I din;t think you need to do a full-fledged
dissection to ID males, but you do have to have a specimen.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
Sag Harbor, NY