[tn-moths] Re: Anderson Co. moths

  • From: Mary Ruden <rudenm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 22:36:54 -0400

I am a newcomer to TN, and was active with the Miami Blue Chapter in  FL. I
would have attended your count, if I had known! Our Miami Chapter was
responsible for getting the Miami Blue on the endangered species list...a feat.
Can I please be informed of activities or if you hold meetings? I just now
joined the website. Thanks,

Mary Ruden: Seymour