[tn-moths] Re: Anderson Co. moths

  • From: "Eddie and Jennifer Huber" <edandjenhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:26:58 -0400

Your welcome Kris, I know what you mean. I have a few that I have been trying
to figure out too.
Flowers humm.... Now I haven't gotten very far with them but birds are probably
my favorite raptors, warblers, shorebirds etc... Eddie
    #8898 Allagrapha aerea 7-29-10

    Blackberry Looper Moth #7071 Chlorochlamys chloroleucaria 7-29-10

    Sharp-stigma Looper Moth  #8889 Ctenoplusia oxygramma 7-29-10

    Milkweed Tussock Moth #8238 Euchaetes egle 7-29-10

    Small Necklace Moth #8528 Hypsoropha hormos 7-29-10

    Wavy-lined Emerald Moth #7058 Synchlora aerate 7-29-10

    Kris Light

    Anderson Co.

    Oak Ridge