[tn-dragonflies] Re: late season dragonflies

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:25:17 -0800 (PST)

I've had fresh Blue-faced around mine and my neighbors ponds and the ponds are
full of bass and bluegill. I've never actually seen them emerging but they were
fresh enough that their wings weren't completely dried out so I have to think
that they came out of those ponds.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County