[tn-dragonflies] Re: ID confirmation needed

  • From: Marion Dobbs <spreadwing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 19:23:15 -0500

I have a couple as well, both from Oct of this year and taken in NW GA:

http://www.mamomi.net/Odonata/Images/Dragons/Skimmers/SYMAMB_2008_10_18_Floyd_Sympetrum-ambiguum_Blue-faced-Meadowhawk-infl.jpg

http://www.mamomi.net/Odonata/Images/Dragons/Skimmers/SYMAMB_2008_10_18_Floyd_Sympetrum-ambiguum_Blue-faced-Meadowhawk-f.jpg

Marion M. Dobbs
9 Bridlewood Lane