[TN-Butterflies] recent county records of butterflies submitted to bamona

  • From: "Stephen Stedman" <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:26:02 -0500

I've recently submitted two more spreadsheets with about 200 county
butterfly records for Tennessee.

I am hopeful that the BAMONA folks will post these fairly soon, so that
the website will be up-to-date or close to it in less than a week.

When these records are posted, I'll let folks know (or whoever notices
them first can let folks know), and we'll see if any records remain
outstanding prior to the new version of BAMONA that will allow
individuals to submit records online (a consummation devoutly to be
wished for!).

In the event that you are familiar with the scientific names of the
butterflies, you may peruse the two latest Excel spreadsheets to see if
your recently submitted records are posted; if not, please forgive my
lapse and please let me know what is missing.  I'll do my best to get
matters corrected and caught up soon.

Good 'flyin', Steve