[TN-Butterflies] online submission of lep records to bamona

  • From: "Steve Stedman" <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:27:04 -0500

That glorious day is inching ever closer when observers with lep records of
interest, which is almost any kind of record, will submit them online at the
BAMONA website.

There will be a way to submit photos as well as the minimal information needed
to establish a record of a species, either as a first county record or as an
additional record for a species within a county.

This new submission process will probably have a few bugs in it at first, so
please be as patient with the new process as you have been with my processing
of BAMONA records, and all will be well.

Good butterflying, Steve Stedman
Cookeville (Putnam County)

Note: the first Long-tailed Skipper and Dainty Sulphur of 2009 for TN have yet
to be reported, but that could happen any day now.  Where will these FOY
records be made? I'm guessing the Chattanooga area for the skipper and
somewhere in West TN for the sulphur.