[TN-Butterflies] Knox County Moths

  • From: Audrey Hoff <ahofftn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 00:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Submission of Knox County, Tn, moths for BAMANA:

Alypia octomaculata Eight-spotted Forester
Euclea delphinii Spiny Oak-slug
Prochoerodes lineola Large Maple Spanworm Moth
Hypena sacbra  Green Cloverworm Moth
Lascoria ambigualis Ambiguous Moth,
Alypia octomaculata Eight-spotted Forester
Chionodes mediofuscella  Black-smudged Chionodes
Telphusa longifasciella
Anavitrinella pampinaria  Common Gray
Spilosoma virginica Virginian Tiger Moth
Chionodes mediofuscella
Phalaenophana pyramusalis  Dark-banded Owlet
Scolecocampa liburna Dead-Wood Borer Moth
Heliothis virescens Tobacco Budworm
Eubaphe mendica The Beggar
Dolichomia olinalis  Yellow-fringed Dolichomia
 All of these are documented by photos on flickr at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8343980@N06/sets/72157601940105268/

Audrey Hoff
Knoxville, TN

Audrey Hoff
I think that I think, therefore I am.......maybe.......