[TN-Butterflies] Re: Clifton Bend Fall count Saturday

  • From: Allan Trently <ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx>, <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>, <bradyajones1@xxxxxxxxx>, <clfrechette@xxxxxxx>, <wardd9@xxxxxxxxx>, Jim Johnson <bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <krispy96907@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx>, <scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx>, Tennessee Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:46:53 -0400

I plan to be there.

If you haven't gotten 4 let me know.

Allan Trently
ajtcorax@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bkormobile@xxxxxxxxx; robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx; bradyajones1@xxxxxxxxx;
clfrechette@xxxxxxx; wardd9@xxxxxxxxx; bubo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
krispy96907@xxxxxxxxxxx; marybaker476@xxxxxxxxx; scottbrownphd@xxxxxxxxx;
tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] Clifton Bend Fall count Saturday
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:42:08 -0500

Hi Folks,
The Clifton Bend Fall Count will be held this Saturday, the 25th, starting at
9:30.  We will meet at the parking lot at Carroll Cabin Barrens State Natural
Area.  Remember, there is a $3 fee.  Since this is a seasonal count, we will
have to have at least 4 observers and put in a total of at least 6 party-hours.
 We will have lunch at Meo Mio's Cajun restaurant.  Last year this count had
very high numbers of Cloudless Sulphurs, Sleepy Oranges, and Red-banded
Hairstreaks, plus a continent-high number of White-M Hairstreaks.  Looking for
good numbers again as the Frostweed should be in peak bloom as well as Slender
Blazing Star at Carroll Cabin.  Let me know if you plan to make it.

See you Saturday,
Bart