[TN-Bird] Re: proposed Great Blue Heron survey

  • From: John Devereux Joslin <jdjoslin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roywk@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:42:34 -0500

Thanks for the GBH report, Kelly.  I too observed the nests at what you are
calling the Clinch River rookery.  It should be worth trying to keep a close eye
on the Duct Island rookery, since that has been so well populated in the past.
Is there a good way to fully observe what is going on there without encountering
guards?

Dev Joslin
Oak Ridge, TN