[TN-Bird] TN Conservationist promotes Sandhill Crane Festival with feature article

  • From: Viclcsw@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 08:40:59 -0400 (EDT)

The Tennessee Conservationist Magazine, edited by Louise Zepp, is
displaying my sandhill crane article "Tennessee's Magestic Sandhill  Cranes" as
the
feature article for the November/December issue to help  promote our
sandhill cranes festival taking place January 19th and 20th,  2013.

A special "thank you" to Louise for this wonderful visibility for the
festival.

Visit the following link to see the intro to the article and information
about the sandhill crane festival.  A second link will take you to the full
article.

_http://www.tn.gov/environment/tn_consv/_
(http://www.tn.gov/environment/tn_consv/)

The article spans four beautifully designed pages, and  includes six full
color images, including one of my watercolor images  of sandhill cranes
landing.  You can take a peek at the spreads in my  blog post:
_http://vickiehenderson.blogspot.com/_
(http://vickiehenderson.blogspot.com/)

As you know, sandhill cranes are already arriving at the refuge thanks  to
several TN-Bird reports.  Visit the TN Conservationist magazine article  for
a sneak preview and put the festival on your calendar!

Vickie Henderson
Knox County
Knoxville, TN

_http://_ (http://vickiehendersonsketchbook.blogspot.com/)