[TN-Bird] Snow Goose and Peregrine Falcon on Keebler Road

  • From: Kevin Brooks <brookskc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-BIRD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:18:45 -0500

     I went out with Fred Alsop's ornithology class field trip today at 8
AM. We only encountered 30 total species, but we did see a Snow Goose on
Big Limestone Road quite near the gas station by the highway. We were also
fortunate enough to observe an adult Peregrine Falcon on a prey item on
Keebler Road. Further down on Smith Bridge road, we saw a Northern Harrier.
It was cold and windy, approx. 38 degrees.

First post, sorry if I did it wrong.

--
Kevin Brooks