[TN-Bird] Snow Bunting Penisula

  • From: "Jerry Webb" <theprojectroom@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:14:18 GMT

Davidson County Old Hickory Dam.I spent about an hour at snow bunting peninsula
this morning and besides the usually seen species I observed one Osprey, 2
Caspian Terns, 5 Forsters or possibly Common terns, I am enclosing a pic for ID
help.  5 or 6 Semipalmated Plovers, 3 Least Sandpipers, plus one sandpiper I am
not sure about, and I am enclosing an ID pic for that one too.  Also at the
parking lot over by the dam on the lake side were quite a few Spotted
Sandpipers scattered along the coastline.  I didn't see any Yellowlegs or
Avocets. I can't remember if I posted this before, but there is an active
Osprey nest on the other side of the lake on the Sumner county side in a
communications tower in Rockland Park. Jerry Webb
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/535e8cc68c255cc63f58st01duc