[TN-Bird] Results from NTOS Field Trip

  • From: Chloe Walker <chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 08:13:35 -0700 (PDT)

The cold rain soaked six daring birders from head to foot today as we bravely
ventured to Beaman Park to look for waterthrushes. Despite the rain, our
spirits were kept dry and lively! We heard at least four Lousiana
Waterthrushes, two of which we saw very well. Other species that were
seen/heard include: Eastern Phoebe, Golden-crowned Kinglet, Carolina Chickadee,
Tufted Titmouse, and Northern Cardinal. A HUGE thanks to Ed Schneider for
leading us!

***Next trip - Long Hunter State Park on April 19 at 7:00 A.M. We hope to see
you there!

Good birding,

Chloe Walker
Mufreesboro, TN