[TN-Bird] Re: Gull book being recalled

  • From: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:27:45 -0500

This will be a great book once they get the problems ironed out. It's a
shame after several postponements, it wasn't right when published. The
text in particular is extremely detailed, and the photos are stunning, a
nice companion to Grant's classic. (I ordered mine the day before word
started popping up about the problems.)

Good birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN