[TN-Bird] Re: [Bristol-Birds] Nesting House Wren Returns, Maybe

  • From: "THCumbie" <thcumbie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:49:33 -0400

Roger,

It almost seems that small bird, the House Wren,  is planning ahead for the
next nesting season.  Amazing.  I did not have my House Wren this season.
The first time in several years.  I did not miss his territorial fussing
every time I walked into  the back yard.  Loud and annoying.  But they are
wonderful interesting creatures.  I missed watching all their maneuvers with
several nests and which one to use and all the work they proceeded to do
during the breeding season..
Thelma Cumbie
Mitchell County North Carolina
Herndon Chapter Elizabethton, TN