[TN-Bird] Correction

  • From: "Tommy Curtis" <tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-Bird Post" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:24:57 -0500

Somehow my mind and finger were not working together when I send the posting
about the Grebes.  I should have said there were 32 mixed Grebes; we focused on
the Horned because we had not seen the males in that plumage before and they
were the largest number of the flock.  There were several Eared Grebes, with
some of the mature males flashing their yellow plumes.  We did not count the
number of each species and thanks to Chris Sloan who responded to make me
realize my entire posting was garbled.

Tommy Curtis
Smithville, TN
DeKalb County.