[TN-Bird] Blog post on close up views of Hiwassee sandhill crane behavior

  • From: Viclcsw@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:54:57 -0500 (EST)

Last weekend I had the opportunity to observe sandhill cranes from a blind
in a private field in Meigs County where they have been feeding.   These
cranes are flying in to forage from their roost on the Hiwassee  Wildlife
Refuge.

It was a special privilege to receive this opportunity.  Today I  published
the second post on this experience focused on territorial  displays and
there will be a third in a few days for those interested in  seeing close-up
views of crane behavior.

_http://vickiehenderson.blogspot.com/_
(http://vickiehenderson.blogspot.com/)

Vickie Henderson