[TN-Bird] Bird Program Feb 28th Sat

  • From: R M J Turrentine <avocet1990@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:52:12 -0600

The John Sellars Chapter in Lebanon TN would like to invite you to join
them as they enjoy their talented member's photographs, Chris Agee. He will
present "*Photographs of Chris Agee*."

For those new to Chris' work, he is a very talented photographer and world
traveler, going to Nepal for mission trips.Unsure what he will treat us
with, but if his shots on the viewfinder of his camera of birds are any
indication, the show will be as if the birds come to life on the screen!

We will plan on meeting at the Nature Center of Cedars of Lebanon State
Park on Saturday, Feb 28th (previously scheduled for this Saturday!) at
10:30 a.m.

Typically, we bring a sack lunch and share bird happenings after a business
meeting. If you have a folding camp chair, bring it to add to the smaller
collection of the park's! so we all have a seat! If you do not, don't
worry...COME & JOIN US ANYHOW! Those of us with some will bring any extras
as well!

Melissa Turrentine
John Sellars Chapter Lebanon  TOS
Wilson Co