[TN-Bird] Re: American Avocets - Blount County

  • From: Andrew Core <andrewcore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 23:49:15 -0400

My father and I saw the 3 American Avocets in Blount Co. at 4:20pm on
Sunday right before a torrential downpour; at nearby Louisville Point Park
there were an impressive 11 Great Egrets along the shore to the right
(south).

Checked out a few other spots in Blount Co. between raindrops but didn't
see much.

thanks to those who have posted updates!
Andrew

--
Andrew Core
Tucson, AZ